1. You can’t stop saying “genau”
2. You stop yelling “FUCK YOU IT’S SQUAREPANTS” at the TV whenever Spongebob Schwammkopf (SquareHEAD) comes on.
3. The girl at the Mensa asks you if the soup you’re pouring into the bowl is split pea soup, you say “Ja, das ist Erbsensuppe” like it’s no big dealBECAUSEREALLYGUYZITSNOBIGDEAL.
4. The cashier at Aldi no longer dreads your appearance because you can give correct change now.
5. You can actually order in restaurants.
6. You can go to the theatre and sit through a play for three hours without wanting to kill yourself.
7. French, your preferred drunk language, is littered with German words/sentence structure, rendering you incoherent to everyone. But it’s ok though because you tell yourself you sound more international/exotic/fancy that way.